Monday, July 10, 2023

Knockout #Rose or Brick House Rose?

I need your help #rose growers, #gardeners. If you grow the rose Brick House or the Knockout rose, let me know if the rose in the video is either one. 

This year I have #bought so many mislabeled #roses. Most are pretty but this one is a disappointment.

#Gardening always has challenges, but when you spend your #money, you do expect to get what you have paid for. RIGHT?

How many of you out there have been running into this same problem? I know I'm not the only one. At least I hope I'm not.

Please #share in the comments if you have had the wrong #flower #plant shipped, purchased, or given to you and it was not what it was supposed to be. 

Misery loves company, but I think you all can help me have a laugh about my rose surprises of 2023. Gardening is always suppose to be an enjoyable #journey. So, I might drink WINE, but, as a long time gardener, I choose not to WHINE.

Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...