Monday, May 14, 2012

Dreadlock expression can be works of art


Oh awesome :D
To me, dreads give off the presence of strength and independence yet beauty at the same time. Almost every time I run into someone with dreads whether they be extensions, real, wool or synthetic, they always turn out to be some of the most interesting people I meet.
(05/113/12)
You can quote me on that ;D

x-harleyquinn-x photos of herself
                                                                               
                                                                                      

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...