Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Real Men Wear Dreadlocks

I have been trying for at least two years now to get an interview with some men, especially athletes. I was very lucky to get a father and son team to do an interview, but I would really love to have some business men and athletes to get their point of view on wearing dreadlocks and to even find out how women respond to their natural hair choice. So once again I am sending out word into cyber space hoping to get a response from a man because I know real men wear dreadlocks.

I tried, and failed to get in touch with some famous football players to get one professional interview. I'm tenacious and never gives up. I will get an interview one way or another. below are just a few famous dreadlock wearers with a story to tell and I hope my readers will be able to read it in my book in the near future.

Some of the atheletes include:
Mike McKenzie New Orleans Saints #34
Laurence Maroney New England Patriots #39
Marshawn Lynch Buffalo Bills #23
Langston Moore Detroit Lions #60
Devin Hester Chicago Bears #23
Josh Cribbs Cleaveland Browns #16
Bob Sanders Indianapolis Colts #21
Al Harris Green Bay Packers #31
Chris Brown Tennessee Titans #29
Larry Fitzgerald Arizona Cardinals #11
Since I do not have a clue as to who is who, I decided you would have to figure it out too.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...