Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Layla Dudley Locks

Welcome to 2012!
The change to a new year always brings a sense of hope and new opportunity, and for me personally it's going to be a year of amazing change!
My husband Jeff and I are expecting a baby boy this year in the neighborhood of March 24th! What that means for my business is that my last day in at Imagine (as of now) will be Saturday March 10th. I will be taking at least 2 months of leave then returning part time in early to mid June. I'm excited to welcome this change in my life and wanted to give all of you fair warning that if your resolution is to have some great new hair, please don't hesitate to schedule you time NOW!
At Imagine, we each manage our own schedules, so all the info you need to make an appointment with me is on the contact page -including a link to ONLINE SCHEDULING! That's right, you can now make and appointment with me, day or night, at
your convenience!  Try out the system today

:


Natural Dreads

I have been fascinated by dreadlock styles for years and in fact, it has been one of the main driving forces on my journey into hair.  For natural dreadlock services, I use a variety of methods which I will recommend to you based on the density, curl pattern, and relative amount of chemical damage to your hair.
What I offer as a natural dread "installation" is really akin to a dread seeding process.  The process of forming mature locks is just that - a process.  It takes lots of work on the part of the dread client to do the regular maintenance necessary to form nicely groomed locks.  It can take anywhere from 6 10 18 months for locks to mature depending on hair type, but mainly on how much time one spends on care.  So that you have a better idea of what is involved, I'm posting my aftercare instructions here: http://www.laylaslocks.com/dreadlocks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...