Monday, June 4, 2012

Orlaylod's Swedish Double Take

This is what it looks like when I contact people on tumblr when I see a photo I love and want to use in my project:
Hello, I am an author working on a book about dreads and I like the split photo of the two women; one with and one without dreads. I would love for you to submit that picture along with a bio of why you like dreadlocks and how people have responded to them. I am trying to include people from different countries/ethnicities and thank you in advance for your reply to my request.
Most of the time, I do not get a reply back. But, when I do, I am very grateful. Here is the reply I received, but no submission has appeared with a bio of the people in the photo: 
"sure i can do that. should i go and submit on your tumblr?"

I give all of my submission instructions, but I guess things can get lost in translation. So, as far as I know, I have permission to use the picture and I think it is artistic. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...