Saturday, June 23, 2012

Don't Dread Dreads Project video

This is the video I have been working on. I have over 70 followers at the site and a couple of sponsors and more to come in the future.

The process to become a #sponsor may seem a little tricky, but it is not and it is well worth taking the time to do. My #project is a work I did with you and hopefully I will cross the finish line with your help.

Thank you for taking time to support me and share with your friends this grand undertaking. A book graced by your hair and your hair journey for all to see.

I desperately need #men with #dreads #Dreadlocks #locs. I still need several countries to weigh in about why they like the hair style and how is it going for them?

I want to share with the world the beauty of Dreads and the beauty of the people wearing them. Can I count you in? Will you help me to get this project noticed? Will you encourage people who have ownership of their pictures to submit a person and have it as a forever treasure to be passed down for generations?

It is true, social media can take you faster in reaching a goal. Please find this a worth while endeavor as part of the natural hair movement. Let's showcase our hard working artisans of hair and the people bold enough to wear their hair with pride. An old generation passes away and a new generation rises. Be Nappy and Happy support this project. Help to make it go viral on one of these numerous social engines. Each one; reach one.

In the near future there will be a tee-shirt available with the book's logo: Don't Dread Dreads: The People Speak. LET'S GO VIRAL my highly intelligent, ingenious, creative, computer savvy fellow Dread wearers.

Raising up a new and long overdue standard of beauty.

Thank you,
Dorothy Guyton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...