Saturday, November 22, 2014

lbinfashion A Gold Mine of Beauty

I think these pictures sum up my IDEA of "Don't Dread Dreads; The People Speak." The exuberance and freedom of hair and body together at one time is the ultimate experience. This is when you are wearing the clothes and the clothes are not wearing you is born along with you are living life and life is not living you. I adore these pictures and appreciate wholeheartedly IBinfashion for giving me permission to use them. I'm speechless.
(yes the pictures are large. I wanted to post them this way)


My name is latrenia bryant. I’ve been loc’d for 12 years. I live in Tampa, FL.
I decided to return my hair “natural” b/c I always felt like i was hiding who I really was & trying to be something i wasn’t. I said NO to the creamy crack for good in 1995. I loc’d my hair after 2 years of wearing loose natural hair b/c taking my new baby with me to the salon while I waited hours for braids to be completed wasn’t working plus I loved the look of dreadlocks. Best decision ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...