Sunday, November 16, 2014

renegadegreen wears the color of envy so well

Thank you for giving me permission to use this more than contagious cheerfulness picture. Your hair is gorgeous and I love your glasses. Shares her story of finding herself.

Oh O.K. hmm, Well I'm from Silver Spring, MD and my locs are my identity. They are me, no chemicals, no filter. I use to be a chameleon with my hair looking for myself in the mirror, and since I've had locs, I like who I see. And during the stages of my hair, that's where I was sometimes mentally and physically. No, there is no 'ugly stage' but there's a 'well, this is different stage'. But we've grown, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...