Monday, November 24, 2014

Absolute Royalty

Thank you so much your-hyeness for giving me permission to use your picture in my project. This is a breath of fresh air.

Supa Dupa. Regaluhh. or kwēn. 25. Florida Girl. University of Mississippi Graduate Student. I started Cita (my locs) December 27, 2013.

This journey has been about . . . Luv, Patience, & Growth . . . for myself. If you're broken, your crown (as I call Cita) will be broken. Now I'm at a place where I feel like I'm really who I'm meant to be. Cita accompanies my retro style, my full lips, my laugh & smile that have become more authentic. Thankful for the strength to take on something that requires a great deal of patience, but allows a beautiful journey to take place.

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...