Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A BIG THANK YOU

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has participated and supported my Dreadlock Project. I have been working on it for a couple of years now and the project is getting better and better because of you.

I wanted to use the everyday dreadlock wearer to show the world how awesome the hairstyle is and the people who choose to wear locs, and you are helping me to accomplish this goal.

I hope to have a representation from every state and country possible. Many of the submissions do not include the state or country you are from. When I am afforded the opportunity I do ask for the state or country to be included in the submission.

This has been a fantastic journey. I am spreading my own wings falling more and more in love with dreads and trusting my instinct in giving a voice to the royal hairstyle.

Once again I say thank you to all who have posted my submission request on your tumblr page and liked or rebloged a post of mine.

The project is always on the verge of completion and then I see a picture that blows me away and I have to ask the now infamous request: "I love your picture. Please consider giving me permission to use your picture in my Dreadlock Project " lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...