Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Breathtaking Locs Just Follow Me

I stumbled upon this place called tumblr in an effort to collect more material for my Dreads book and I struck gold!!!

The pictures and people are just pure works of Art. I would love to have all of the pictures and the stories behind the hair. Wishfull thinking on my part. I have been blessed with the amount of responses I have received this far and I am working hard to make sure I produce a product the Dreadlock community can be proud of.

If you want a peek of what I have had the pleasure of seeing go to http://dorothyguyton.tumblr.com/ and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...