Tuesday, March 6, 2012

See How Easy It Is To Participate

Hello,
Thank you for your participation in my book. I have standard questions I ask each  interviewee, if there is something in particular you would like a person reading a book about dread locks to know feel free to include it in your interview. I usually work through e-mails. So just answer at will do not be afraid of grammar mistakes or anything; I proofread for errors.
I will post you interview and picture to my blog as soon as I receive it http://dreadlockpicturesneededforbook.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-02-11T17:24:00-08:00&max-results=7
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS answer the questions you want to, but the first seven are standard
1.      What was the initial reaction/response of family/friends/ co-workers to your hair style choice?
2.      Are you in a career that is friendly to your hair style choice?
3.      Did you notice a boost in confidence or other personal changes once you decided to wear dreadlocks?
4.      What do you like or dislike about dreadlocks?
5.      What state are you from and is there a large population of dread wearers there?
6.      Do you believe dreadlocks add to the masculinity of the black male or does it box him in to more stereotypes?
7.      When did you decided to go natural/dreadlock?
8.      Do you view wearing dreadlocks as a larger tie to the African American culture?
9.      Is there a generational gap of misunderstanding about the political component associated with the dread wearers of Jamaica?
10.  Does it concern you how other ethnic groups view young black men wearing dreadlocks?
11.  Are Dreadlocks just another hairstyle or is there a certain responsibility or honor that comes with wearing dreadlocks.
I know these are a lot of questions but, I need to try to get as many responses as I can to open up what it means to wear dreadlocks across a broad spectrum of people.
Once again thank you for your help and feel free to add what you want to get across to a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...