Sunday, August 10, 2014

The heart speaks through dexyare

The spiritual changes dreadlock wearers talk about is phenomenal. It is one of the reasons I wanted to do this project. Editors told me the book had to be a 'history of' or a 'how to' book which was not what I was trying to capture. i did modify my vision to try to help the project be marketable like the editor discussed with me but I kept the spirit and guts of the project while combining a how to aspect.

And now I am proud to present you dexyare and his revelation we must all have. Thank you for submitting and sharing.

Personal hair and self appreciation.
No more physical insecurities, no more doubt in my confidence. It’s taken me a while to get to know myself, inside and out. I love it all, every flaw and every talent. I can finally accept that this is me and understand to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...