Monday, August 11, 2014

The Transformation and Interview of : NAAMAN

HELLO

Ready for an awesome interview?


Name: Naaman Reed
State: Louisiana

1. What was the initial reaction of family, friends, co-workers when you first loc’d your hair?
 Nobody,  and I mean nobody, liked or understood the method I chose. They’re just recently, as it has taken a more mature form, coming around to being believers.

2. Did you notice a boost in confidence once you started wearing dreadlocks?
 Yes, It made me feel unique being one of the only people I knew free forming. 


3. What do you like or dislike about your locs?
 Like: I love the wildness. The different sizes and the power to combine or separate as I please.

Dislike: Drying my hair. It holds water like crazy. Besides that, the only thing I don’t like is that my hair is in my face because I didn’t train it earlier. No big deal though; nothing a hair band can’t fix, right?

4. Do dreadlocks make a person more masculine looking to society? Not in my opinion, no. To me it just means that that particular person has the ability to commit to something; and that is an amazing quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...