Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chris is in love

Love yourself and the rest will follow, at least that is what Chris discovered accidentally. Here is her dreadlock musings we are delighted she shared with us today from California.

                                                                    

Life is as good as you  make it or even say it could be.

I’m so not photogenic. Sometimes, I end up making the same face. I can’t upload my video for my septum piercing from last night so this picture will do. It didn’t really hurt, only a pinch for 3 seconds max and the spot was tender after. On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 6 in terms of pain. I was a little teary eyed because of the pinch, almost like getting punched in the face, minus the punching lol.

I’ve never described my hair as something that was fun until I got these dreads. I love them so so much, I didn’t think I would appreciate hair as much as I do now. I just bought more threads, beads and my crochet needle to make my dreads look prettier, they’re currently looking like a hot mess. Which actually isn’t saying much because they’re dreads, it’s hard to control how they go about on your head. They may look wonky about 85% of the time but they have so much character and I guess that’s what makes me love them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...