Saturday, August 9, 2014

What Is A Loc Journey (JloRayne Speaks)


I have permission jlorayne tumblr

Hello my dear dreadlock wearers. I know you recognize this infamous photography studio in everyone's house. Well many loc journeys begin in just this way. A loc journey is keeping a visual or written documentation of the process of growing locs.

Each loc journey is different and original. But there are some similarities too: the waiting is the biggest part of changing to this hairstyle. And even the waiting stories are funny, depressing, liberating, and irritating. the end result though, is a person who has been transformed from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet.

The loc journey includes more than just hair issues. It is a journey of the complete person transforming in body, mind, and spirit. Below is a look at a mother who lives life loving locs. Mrs JloRayne.



I am not where I would like to be at 5 months postpartum. It’s bothering me.

So, it’s time to go hard! Waking up a hour b4 my husband leaves for work to get it in at the gym for an hour. Until I reach my goal. Then I will maintain by going Friday, Sat, Sunday. Which is much easier.

Well let’s see how this goes. I’m starting 2mrw.
 Thank you for sharing your selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...