Sunday, September 7, 2014

Artwork by Terralu entitled EARTH

Thanks to one of our featured loc wearers for allowing me to use her art piece Earth in my dreadlock project. Her creative work spoke to me and fits perfectly in a chapter in my book about the genesis, or root of the hairstyle dreadlocks. The root system featured in the piece reflects the outward tendrils connecting us all tho a distant past. The oldest relics of humanity can be traced to it's roots in Africa to the first female in which we are all a part. It is through these roots we all can be visualized as one through a common thread of blood genetics.

I love this piece of artwork and I hope you can relate to it in your own special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...