Monday, September 8, 2014

Jeleine Toussaint is Feeling It

I’ve always been a fan of women playing in my hair. But with dreads it feels so much better, as if you are touching my soul. Maybe because this is the most connected I’ve felt to my hair in awhile and a girl touching that feels like she’s connecting with me on a deeper level. Keep playing with my hair, beautiful , and relieving all my stress.

This is so sensual I had to ask permission to use it in my project. Many dreadlock wearers complain about strangers wanting to touch their hair. If we flip what Jeleine just expressed, it may be just as stimulating for those who get the chance to run their fingers through your locks. Thanks for giving us all something to think about Jeleine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...