Sunday, September 7, 2014

An Interview With Wesley Blair from Wyoming

Thank you so much Wesley for giving me permission to use you loc story. We each have our very own personal reasons for loving dreadlocks.

My name is Wesley Blair and I seen your post to dreadlocks on Facebook. My hair had been dreaded for the last 7 months and I live in wyoming. The reason I decided to dread my hair was when I finally got tired of my really thick hair making so many knots after I washed it every time. I would spend a good 2 hours combing it out no matter what conditioner I put it in. Now when I wash my hair the knots are welcomed! 
 Dreading my hair has changing my life in the sense that it has taught me to be more patient as my hair is ever changing and continuing to lock. It's helped me embrace who I am even more so by accepting my flaws. Before I dreaded my hair everything had to perfect. Now I realize my dreadlocks, with them always changing, won't look good some day and some days they will. It's helped me accept that everything doesn't need to be perfect. Life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I know this lady, I'm just wondering where are all the tattoos have gone. She had them before the dreadlocks.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...