Wednesday, September 3, 2014

An Interview with Keelie Representing Missouri

Missouri has been in the news a lot lately, but Keelie is making news with her colorful locks. I send out a big thank you to her for participating in my dreadlock project.



I'm Keelie. I'm an overgrown kid living in Missouri and I honestly couldn't tell you how long I've had my dreads or when I started doing them.

I'd see these beautiful girls with long hair that reminded me of tree roots and I'd say to myself, "I want to look just like her!" I'd asked my aunty to put dreads in my hair, but she always denied me saying, "You'll regret it, they won't look right..." So on and so forth, so one day I just did them myself!
 
I must say, I have not a single regret!
I've changed colors, shortened them, even shaved the sides of my head, and I love all my hair and I love the way I feel just having these pretty locks on my head.
They make me feel beautiful!
You look beautiful in all shades of loc colors and I am thankful you shared your story and love for locs with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...