Friday, September 5, 2014

SAY IT LOUD "MY NAPPY IS HAPPY"

I can't believe this wonderful submission.

I have seen this t-shirt so many times and said to myself "This is what it is all about." My nappy is happy, but their are a lot of people, a generation, who can not believe we are embracing our natural hair. To them it seems savage in a way. A step backward in history. This is the reason for this project; to let people know nappy is no longer an ugly word. Nappy is not attached to being inferior anymore. Nappy IS the essence of being and being just fine with yourself.

A big thank you to Tavares Dean and Bienke Estimond from South Florida for submitting this photo for my project. I hope to see everyone in their t-shirt saying to the world "From my head to my toe, I am just fine."
Please stop by their website and support the loc'd living and laughing loving their locs mynappyishappy.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...