Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The drunkenenigma Speaks Soberly In His Interview

                                                     tolovemykinks:

emeraldjade:

killhodgy:

artificialyouth:

thedrunkenenigma:

Still fucked up from last night

oh my

Il est mignonnnnnn




^^This gif here^^ His sexy surprised the hell outta me. Was not expacting this to appear on my dash.

beautiful. I need a picture and interview for my book.

I've been locking for almost 6 years.
They started from the little baby gel twists to what you see now. It took a lot to get where I’m at now with my hair in its current state.

They have helped me with the women, especially in this era where everyone is attracted to natural individuals. Though, I have my locs, I'm still the same goofy individual I was before them, slightly more mature.

I haven’t had any issues with getting employed because of my hair, but more so because of my peircing. Where I’m from, DC, everyone has them so I tend to think I look like everyone else around here. I want my hair to grow to about my mid section then I’ll just keep them trimmed at that length. My friends with longer locs tend to have issues.

The issues they have with them is sitting on them and how heavy they tend to be. All in all, I love my hair and wouldn’t change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...