Saturday, February 26, 2022

INTERVIEWS NEEDED

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I have found the best way to get the truth on a subject is to let the PEOPLE speak.

As a woman, do you want your voice heard as an author, minister, dreadlock wearer, what womanhood means, or anti-Red Pill believer? 

Then you have found the right space to address these issues and other womanhood issues. 

You and your thoughts/opinions/philosophies can impact thousands who read my daily posts helping to shape future minds. It will also be a place where men can come and be assured, they are truly reading to understand women and womanhood.

It's simple. I have formulated questions that will give insight to each of the 5 categories mentioned above. Just contact me rizerfall@yahoo.com and let me know whether you are an author, minister, dreadlock/loc wearer, want to address womanhood, or anti-Red Pill and I will e-mail you the easy questions for you to answer and e-mail back (you can share your links, business, web presence, books, and any other contact info if you desire).

I have such a love for all women, and I want to support, encourage, and empower every woman to live her best life.

Please share this opportunity with your family, friends, and social media audience to encourage and empower them also.

Thanks for stopping by and please follow this page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...