Friday, March 18, 2022

Desire for Submissive Women

 Even when you are having a conversation with a male chauvinist you still can learn a thing or two if you can use filters with your listening skills.


I was talking to a handsome 6ft tall man, and he was explaining to me how the young generation of men needed to be programmed to take back their rightful place and be over (in charge) of women. Women should learn to be submissive as instructed by the Bible. I thought to myself "Here we go again. Men want to return to biblical teachings without doing any of the biblical teachings." I took a breath and prepared myself to listen to some nonsense that inevitably always followed why women should be submissive to their husband. Are you ready? 

After he informed me how men carry babies their entire lives (in their testes) while women are only used as the "earth" to nourish the seed of life (her egg) until it is ready to be given life (by sperm) that was initially given to the newly formed human by the man. Women were only baby carriers after the man gave LIFE to her egg. He viewed the woman's egg of no value on its on. It was sperm that was responsible for creating life and the valued part of creating life. Her body was just a container housing the life the man created and she and the child were supposed to be submissive to the life giver.

Just think. Some woman is going to stumble upon this handsome man and believe she has a catch and then he is going to open his mouth and that is where her already begun fantasy of this man is going to come crashing down. I think. I believe. I HOPE.

As he continued to ramble on about the war between the sexes and my temples throbbed with each example of how women were a deadly enemy of man, he suddenly took a breath and made an admission I found profound.

He said men do not seem to have a self-regulating stopping point for doing stupid things. What? Did he just say the life giver had a flaw? The ruler over women do stupid things? I tuned back in wary, cautious, that he may say something rational. Hey. Even a broken clock is right twice in twenty-four hours. This may be his broken clock moment.

He continued. A woman will do stupid things, get to a certain point, and decide she doesn't want to continue with the same course of action. But, ask a man 'Why did you do that stupid thing?" and he will answer like Scooby Doo- UHDONKNOW.

If you ask a woman the same question she will tell you what led her to the action and the point she realized it was wrong, not working for her, not good for her children, career, or future goals. She would have a list of why she did and stopped doing stupid stuff. There it was. A rational thought. I was so proud of him and he became handsome again.

He then went on to ask me about a Bible quote 2 Peter 3:8 "But do not forget this one thing dear friends, with the Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day." I knew the passage. Then he said, you know when Eve ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:15-17), I said yes. He went on to say she ate of it first and then Adam second (Genesis 3:6-7). He then said the shocking thing.

If a day is like a thousand years with God, then I wonder what those first few seconds or minutes Eve was exposed to knowledge benefited her intelligence over the man? She obtained knowledge of good and evil before Adam. The minutes she had knowledge before Adam could have been hundreds of years, by God's calculation, she knew things before Adam.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. This broken clock was living up to its hype. 

He made me think a new thought. Socrates says smart people learn from everything and everyone. Average people learn from their experiences. Stupid people already have all of the answers. Scientists and mothers have always said baby girls learn to talk, walk, and toilet train faster than baby boys. We have pretty much accepted that teenage girls mature faster than teenage boys. And when it comes to multi-tasking women can get things done. But, could it be due to her, Eve, (woman) being exposed first and supposedly the longest to the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge? I really think this is food for thought.

No need for a revolution or any 'I told you so's' regarding women being smarter than men in many areas, it is just food for thought.

What about that mother's intuition people speak of so much? The Tree of Knowledge gave access to good and evil. Are those gut feelings part of that first eye opening experience for women? I don't know.

But the biggest lesson I learned through all of this is that it takes two people to argue, but it takes a wise person to take something good from even the most offensive, ideological conversations and opinions. When we are met by people with far-fetched opinions, we demonize them for it. It's hard not to think WTF especially when it comes to politics and religion. I sometimes beat myself for even listening to people who have no problem sharing their conspiracy theories. I must add when a white person tries to enlighten me about conservative views they make sure to add "A black person said it" like that makes the point valid to me. My butt cheeks clenches so tight it could cut a wooden log in half. And the recipe for TRUTH also contains a dash of God. It's like FOX News right in my face.

I learned "Garbage in. "Garbage out." and understand people choose what information they will accept and reject and that is their right. I decided that I am not in a WAR with anyone. I won't become like the people I disagree with always driving and pounding a point trying to FORCE a person to think or believe as I do. 

The handsome man I met had a view about women I found offensive and ignorant. But if I would have thrown the baby out with the bathwater, I may not have had three chapters in my book When Will Eve Be Forgive? Some people are toxic with their views on politics and religion and it makes me realize I have a duty to be an active citizen and make sure I receive facts and not opinions regarding these subjects and exercise my right to vote and to protect my right to vote. I am not at war because that means kill the enemy and there are people set on doing that. I'm at not being bitter but better. Better at speaking, listening, and acting for change in effective ways. 

We all have the knowledge of good and evil if we are to believe the Bible. It is how we used that knowledge why the Bible continued to be written from Genisis to Revelation. Even a broken clock is right twice in twenty-four hours.  

DON'T FORGET TO PURCHASE When will Eve Be Forgiven? and become a follower of this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why The Modern-Day Woman Is Ill and/or Angry

I COME TO PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND BUEATY OF WOMEN AND WOMANHOOD Are you a victim of Eve Syndrome? Never heard of this before huh? There i...